You may not be aware that I love:
1. Milk. Not that it's really the number one unimportant thing in my life, but it's what popped into my head first. I do find it strange though that each and every time I drink a glass of milk, I think to myself (and sometimes even say aloud,) "Man I love milk!" Isn't that odd?
2. Pillows. Where many women feel they must hide new clothes, chocolate and losing lotto scratch-offs from their husbands, I feel I have to hide the pillows that I buy and then I sneak them into the room's arrangement one at a time. Then when hubby asks about a new one, my response is the standard, "What, that old thing?"
3. Throw rugs. Same concept as #2. But I have a hard time throwing away old throw rugs, so now I'm in the process of carpeting my garage.
4. Peanuts and chocolate chips in a coffee cup. And there must be equal amounts of each. And they must be in my Maxine Christmas mug. And I have to eat them with a spoon while watching Army Wives.
5. A new jar of peanut butter. I realize that it's homogenous throughout, but I always feel like I'm getting the best part of the jar when I get to eat that smooth layer on the top.
6. New socks. Is there anything neater than fresh, new socks? My second son shares this belief with me, by the way. And if I ever have more money than I know what to do with, I shall buy 365 pair of socks each year so I can wear a new pair each day. And the Salvation Army will quickly become aware of my sickness.
I'd like to pass along this invitation to:
The Parcel Guy